Sytrinol® Cholesterol Formula features Sytrinol® a patented (#639114, #6251400), clinically tested, proprietary formula consisting of Polymethoxylated Flavones (PMFs) from citrus and palm tocotrienols. Studies have shown that Sytrinol can help to maintain cholesterol and triglyceride levels already within the healthy range. This formula also includes Milk Thistle and Alhpa Lipoic Acid to support liver function, as well as for their free radical scavenging properties.
- US Patent #639114, #6251400
- Cholesterol Formula
- 150 mg Sytrinol / 10 mg Policosanol
- Maintains Cholesterol and Triglyceride Levels already within healthy range
- [Sytrinol] lowers cholesterol. Mrs. Wang from Orange County, California, has had high cholesterol and LDL cholesterol the past two years. In February of 2018, her annual checkup showed that her cholesterol was at 223 when the normal range is 134-220 mg/DL. Her LDL was at 158 when it should be below 130 mg/dL. Her doctor originally prescribed Crestor 10mg to lower her cholesterol. In order to avoid the long term side effects of such drugs, Mrs. Wang started taking Best in Nature’s [Sytrinol] instead twice a day. She’s gone through three bottles now and hasn’t changed any part of her lifestyle or diet. Last week she took another blood test and it showed that her total cholesterol went from 223 to 175 and her LDL went from 158 to 102. She’s very pleased with the results, since she was able to lower her cholesterol in an easy and natural way with[Sytrinol], without any of the harmful side effects.
Feb.2018 medical report
Sep.2018 medical report
- Mr. Wang from Florida sent us a message after taking [Sytrinol], a US Patented(#639114, #6251400) product from Best in Nature. He always goes to business dinner and eats a lot especially seafood. Since lacking of exercise, hypertension and hyperlipidemia becomes a health problem for him. Mr. Wang feels better after taking [Sytrinol] and doesn’t have the side effects such as headache, stomachache, muscle pain and liver malfunction compare with Zocor, a medicine which he used to take. Mr. Wang wants to express his thankfulness to Best in Nature.
- Ms. Yang from Seattle (Phone 206-738-62xx) called us and said that one month ago she bought [Sytrinol] and took it everyday. She was so happy that [Sytrinol] really helps with maintain cholesterol and triglyceride levels. Ms. Yang tried different kinds of fish oil products and products help with cholesterol from other brands but they didn’t have any effect though didn’t worse it. Until Ms. Yang’s friend recommended [Sytrinol] from Best in Nature to her. She said that she will continue buying [Sytrinol] and will recommend it to her friends as well.
- Mr. Lu from Shanghai(Phone: 139556649xx) said that since his mother has abnormal triglyceride and cholesterol levels because she always takes oily leftovers from restaurant for the next day. The doctor said that she has to continuously take medicine to lower cholesterol but such medicine will have some side effects like stomachache. His mother began to take [Sytrinol] with medicine, and then gradually reduce the dose of medicine. After taking [Sytrinol] for a period of time, triglyceride and cholesterol are back to normal level. Mr. Lu expressed his appreciation to Best in Nature and ordered more [Sytrinol] online for his mother.
SUGGESTED USAGE & STORAGE
Take 1-2 capsules before breakfast daily, or take one to two additional capsules as needed.
|Servings Per Container:
|Amount per Serving
||% Daily Value
|Salvia Militiorrhiza Extract
|Panax Pseudoginseng Extract
|† Daily Value not established.
gelatin and purified water
Store in a cool, dry place after opening. Please Recycle.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.